Brought to you by equal parts of vanity and procrastination.
I feel moderately attractive today.
The only question is…what color?!
I always mean to post more personal things, but then I never really know what anyone would actually be interested in reading…
I’m trying to distract myself my suddenly empty bed. Sundays are my least favorite.
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What more do you think that you could do to contribute to your community, specifically?
I could do more volunteering at the library, and contribute to the My Town Rocks thing my boyfriend’s mother believe I could be helpful at.
2. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I really disliked the “Nightworld” series…If that’s what it’s called? I also hate the Twilight series, not only because it was so bad, but because it set a terrible trend in YA literature.
3. How do you keep up with the news?
My boyfriend. He’s always up on it, and then tells me things of interest and then I go look them up myself. Usually on the Real News Now.
4. What was your most adored childhood toy?
I loved stuffed animals! I had a unicorn named Shimmer and a chimpanzee puppet named Percy who were my two favorites.
5. If you had to listen to one song for an entire day, what would it be?
Hm. It would depend on the day…if I was sad, Play Crack the Sky - Brand New. If I was happy, something by Florence + The Machine.
6. What is your favorite flower?
I love Lavenders and Lilacs.
7. How often do you remember your dreams?
I go through spurts, where I’ll remember them all in excruciating detail…then I won’t remember anything at all. So maybe 50/50?
8. What is your opinion on long distance relationships?
They are difficult. And, if both people are not completely 100% invested in them, they will not work. I have a lot of respect for people who make them work. I think it is a very big test on a relationship.
9. Do you feel that higher level education is essential in modern day, society?
10. Would you prefer to live in an eternal spring, summer, autumn, or winter?
Autumn or Spring, I think. But I would rather not have to choose. I love all the seasons.
11. How many pairs of pants do you own?
Too many! I don’t even wear most of them. My current project is sorting things to be kept, trashed, or donated.
- Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
- What are some of your goals for the next year?
- If your future self came back in time and you were able to ask them a question, what would you ask?
- What book are you reading right now? If you’re not reading a book, which one are you most looking forward to reading?
- When walking, do you primarily look down at the ground, or up?
- Name a guilty pleasure. Music, movie, item, whatever.
- What’s your favorite outfit? Or clothing item?
- Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself.
- What is one thing you’re afraid of?
- Choose 1 question that I was asked to answer.
- What do you believe in? This is intentionally left vague. Answer it however you’d like.
Anyone who is reading this! Seriously, if you want to do it, please do.
and also: Natalie (Existential-Outrage), Aaron (ALawyersWhale), Dylan (IStandOnSnowPiles), Mel (MellowMelanie), Alex (Uruloke), Kim (adastra20), Alicia (LittleWing13), Amy (TheTiniestTerror), Patricia (AHeartlessInLove), Alix (daisies-and-daylight), and Rachel (Unshelvable).
- A kitten
- Another tattoo
- To be healthier
- Longer hair
- Name: Andrea
- Nicknames: Andi
- Height: 5’5”
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Birthday: March 9th
- Favourite Colour(s): All different shades of purple, blue, and grey/silver
- Best School Subject(s): I’m a psychology major and a neuroscience minor. I also have a degree in creative writing.
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current Shirt Color: Green and red
- Day or Night: Oh goodness…I cannot pick
- Celebrity Crush: Allison Scagliotti
- Coffee or Tea: Tea
- Favourite Food: Cheesecake for dessert, and almost any kind of seafood